21 diciembre, 2007

True Love

Después del primer amor me tocó por ahí la suerte de conocer a guy who changed my perception... si, era 11 años más grande que yo, (hello! statutory rape jajaja nah! there was no sexual stuff, aunque por ahí verán un verso que bueno... )
El punto es que he was a great guy, i was madly in love with him, even though we have a "relationship" we weren't together all the time so, every second i spent with him was awsome.
He was great inspiration, but of curse, fairytales don't last forever, and surprise he has a daugther he never told me about, we split, and the find again and become g
ood good friends, (I think we are still friends in some way) aunque en la actualidad creo que hablo más con su hermano JL que con él, pero pues we're still friends. And he'll always be my dream guy...

No hay comentarios: